Vision of IPDC
An institute of choice grounded on the advancement of academic excellence and the formation of the heart.
Mission of IPDC
- The IPDC provides a Christ Crucified-centered Education that is academically excellent
- The IPDC helps students achieve their full potential-intellectually, socially, and spiritually.
- The mission is accomplished through accountable leadership and management at all levels and by fostering strong collaboration with all stakeholders
- The accomplishment of the mission is through planning, efficient implementation of programs, and ensuring financial sustainability.
Goals of IPDC
- To train students to become highly-qualified individuals, academically prepared as well as socially, grounded in Christ Crucified-centered Education.
- To train students to be able to compete in the modern work marketplace and to respond the rising demand for TCI and office management fields.
- To develop the capacities of graduates and faculty staff by means of continuing academic formation, through deepening in new theoretical advancements, research and application in the construction of well-being and human dignity in its true sense of development.
- To develop strong leadership and managerial skills and abilities of students and academic staff.
- To establish networking and foster strong collaboration among the alumni association, stakeholders and partnerships at all levels to participate in the achievement of the IPDC's Vision and Mission.
- To ensure financial sustainability for the IPDC.
Values of IPDC
- Mutual Respect